Vandenack Weaver offers a variety of services to telecommunications companies and affiliated industries. The firm’s background in tax planning, asset protection and corporate transactions, combined with experience in administrative and regulatory affairs, makes it an ideal choice for businesses participating in the telecommunications field.
Our attorneys will use their experience with the industry to provide a range of services to telecommunications carriers:
- Federal and state regulatory issues
- Negotiation of transactions and government authorizations
- Representation in certification applications, change of control applications, and rule-making proceedings
- Telecommunications-related litigation
- Pole attachment issues
- Practice before the Federal Communications Commission (in conjunction with affiliates)
- Tax issues related to telecommunications
- State and local tax and business incentives
- Financing and debt restructuring
- Asset protection
- Intellectual property rights
- Planning, zoning and land use
Communication is paramount and valued here at VW Law.
For questions complex and routine, we're the ones to call.
Wondering how to best resolve an existing legal or business issue? Want advice on how to best avoid them in the future? Vandenack Weaver is your answer. Our expertise will make the most of your situation (and time and money). Just give us a call at 402.504.1300 or email us today. We’ll set up a time to talk about the challenges (and opportunities) in front of you. No pressure or commitment.