Health care law is a complex field. It requires lawyers with a detailed understanding of the regulatory issues facing health care providers under the new health care reform laws, plus expertise in tax, business, real estate, employment law and asset protection issues. Vandenack Weaver health care attorneys have that understanding and expertise. We provide a full range of legal and related services to health care providers to properly protect their interests. Our health care team offers the combined experience of several expert attorneys to cover virtually every legal health care issue that a particular provider or provider entity may encounter. Led by founding partner Mary E. Vandenack, our health care team brings more than 50 years of collective experience to critical tasks, such as designing health care entity structures, structuring compensation and benefits, compliance with HIPAA, Stark-anti-kickback, false claims, asset protection, health care agreements, electronic medical records, concierge practices, billing issues, payor-provider relationships, reference based pricing and licensing issues.
Vandenack Weaver health care attorneys can help you with:
- Health care business structures and transactions
- Owner and investor agreements
- Data and cyber security
- Medicare physician payment reform
- Fraud and abuse
- Payer-provider agreements
- Physician compensation design planning (including Stark law, anti-kickback and valuation analysis)
- Tax savings strategies, tax planning, and asset protection for health care businesses and owners
- Regulatory compliance related to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), HIPAA, Stark law, anti-kickback, Medicare, Medicaid, and risk management
- Income maximization consulting
- Asset protection planning
For questions complex and routine, we’re the ones to call.
Wondering how to best resolve an existing legal or business issue? Want advice on how to best avoid them in the future? Vandenack Weaver is your answer. Our expertise will make the most of your situation (and time and money). Just give us a call at 402.504.1300 or email us today. We’ll set up a time to talk about the challenges (and opportunities) in front of you. No pressure or commitment.