Vandenack Weaver attorneys understand the big picture and the intricacies of franchising a business. Our extensive experience representing franchisors will help you turn your business into a franchise. We also regularly represent franchisees and prospective franchisees in navigating their ongoing relationship with a franchisor or guide them as they plan for the purchase of a new franchise. We will help you franchise your business or purchase a franchise with maximum effect and cost efficiency. Vandenack Weaver will assist you in the franchise process from start to finish, utilizing our years of experience in business and franchise law to effectively draft and negotiate franchise programs, register and solicit franchise business, structure relationships, complete franchise disclosure and registration requirements, review franchise offerings and more. Our extensive knowledge of franchise trends and law helps entrepreneurs understand compliance, tax and liability issues to better realize what is required to make relationships work. We’ll help your company avoid the pitfalls of franchise law.
Vandenack Weaver’s franchise law services include:
- Drafting and negotiation of franchise programs and offering circulars
- Structuring franchise relationships and joint ventures
- Completion of franchise disclosure and registration requirements
- Review of franchise offerings and turning them into plain English for a prospective franchisee
- Advertising and marketing issues specific to the franchise industry
- Technology in franchising
- Sub-franchising and selling a franchise business
- Avoiding franchisor liability
- Termination of the franchise relationship
- Franchise dispute resolution and litigation
- Antitrust matters
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Supplier arrangements
- Development of the legal documents for state and federal regulation compliance
- Providing understanding of the business of expansion to help you make informed choices
- Expansion of your business with our experience in tax, business and employment law, as well as estate planning
For questions complex and routine, we’re the ones to call.
Wondering how to best resolve an existing legal or business issue? Want advice on how to best avoid them in the future? Vandenack Weaver is your answer. Our expertise will make the most of your situation (and time and money). Just give us a call at 402.504.1300 or email us today. We’ll set up a time to talk about the challenges (and opportunities) in front of you. No pressure or commitment.