Vandenack Weaver’s Emerging Technologies Initiative has a two-fold purpose: (1) to provide tech developers and entrepreneurs with the tools they need to succeed and thrive as business enterprises; and (2) to connect traditional businesses with tech opportunities that can offer efficiencies and savings while maintaining compliance obligations. The firm is positioned as a regional and national leader in the law and policy of blockchain and distributed-ledger technology, and its initiative also encompasses “smart contracts,” virtual authentication, cybersecurity and digital privacy, FinTech, artificial intelligence (“AI”) applications and cryptocurrency. In addition, Vandenack Weaver is at the forefront of application of emerging technologies for rural development, including applying blockchain for economic development in sparsely populated areas, AgTech applications, telehealth/telemedicine and rural broadband initiatives. Tech businesses should contact Vandenack Weaver for:
- Entity formation
- Venture capital negotiation and structuring
- Intellectual property protection
- Licensing agreements
- Tax planning and compliance
- IRA Rollover for Business Startups (“ROBS”)
- Regulatory compliance and policy strategy
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Compensation schemes and employee equity plans
- Human resources and payroll support
- Employee benefit planning
- Retirement plan design and administration
Traditional businesses should contact Vandenack Weaver for:
- Review of software and technology agreements
- Venture capital investments or in-house tech initiatives
- Cybersecurity and digital privacy planning
- Ensuring technology complies with regulatory standards such as HIPAA
- Transfer of corporate records to blockchain or a distributed ledger
Keep your business ahead of the curve.
For questions complex and routine, we’re the ones to call.
Wondering how to best resolve an existing legal or business issue? Want advice on how to best avoid them in the future? Vandenack Weaver is your answer. Our expertise will make the most of your situation (and time and money). Just give us a call at 402.504.1300 or email us today. We’ll set up a time to talk about the challenges (and opportunities) in front of you. No pressure or commitment.