The types of legal questions that come up as you age don’t become any less important. They require an attorney with compassion and expertise in helping you navigate these unique new circumstances.
At Vandenack Weaver, our trained elder law attorneys and staff will work with you to make sure you protect what matters most. We’ll maximize your long- and short-term financial position with national caliber estate and retirement planning, insurance review, and tax law services.
In addition, our team’s specialized experience and focus on elder law will keep you prepared with everything from healthcare advance directives, home health care assistance, caregiver agreements, Medicaid issues, and more.
Our comprehensive services focus on protecting you and your loved ones from any issues that may come up as you age. Give us a call and you’ll see firsthand why Vandenack Weaver is the top choice for estate planning and elder care in Omaha. Our practice areas include:
- Estate Planning and Finances – Expert advice on estate planning, Powers of Attorney, and Advance Directives
- Guardianship – Experienced representation for family members when an aging parent, sibling, or spouse needs a guardian or conservator appointed
- Long-term Care and Medicaid – Compassionate guidance to navigate the complexities of paying for long term care facilities and working with state agencies on client Medicaid applications
- Wealth Preservation and Tax – Industry leading advice on income, estate, and gift tax matters to maintain and grow your wealth
- Special Needs and Aging Resources – Committed advocacy for seniors and clients facing major life changes, through education programs and community resources.
Vandenack Weaver welcomes people regardless of income or profession. Our wealth management services and customized estate plans help all families protect and transfer assets to succeeding generations.
In addition, Vandenack Weaver advises clients on how to avoid probate and estate tax issues. Our attorneys also provide assistance with charitable donations, planning for Medicare, and any business succession issues that may come up.
No two cases are alike and our dedicated team of professionals will work with you to make sure your specialized care plan makes the most sense for you and your family.
For questions complex and routine, we’re the ones to call.
Wondering how to best resolve an existing legal or business issue? Want advice on how to best avoid them in the future? Vandenack Weaver is your answer. Our expertise will make the most of your situation (and time and money). Just give us a call at 402.504.1300 or email us today. We’ll set up a time to talk about the challenges (and opportunities) in front of you. No pressure or commitment.