CARE & ADVOCACY
that continues long after you plan your estate.
At Vandenack Weaver, you’ll work with a firm of compassionate, highly skilled professionals who are ready to walk you through the joys and challenges of the aging process. No one should have to face these decisions alone, and that’s where we come in.
Your estate plan means so much more than just the documents you sign. With our services, you will work directly with a care manager who can help you navigate the healthcare system, provide resources on in-home care, long-term care and assisted living options, while advocating for you every step of the way. You have plenty of decisions to make in this new stage of life and we want to help you feel confident and fully informed when you choose what is best for you.
Synergistic Estate and Care Coordination LLC offers services and advocacy in the following areas:
- Advanced or crisis planning for long term care
- Locate Senior housing options (touring communities with client if requested)
- Coordination of In-Home Medical and Non-Medical services
- Scheduling adult day services and respite care
- Organize medical equipment rentals
- Establish agents for Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Facilitate family meetings and organize care plans
- Submission of applications for state and federal programs
- Advocate in hospital setting
- Monitor care in facilities
- Review insurance claims and policies
- Offer referrals for professionals
- Set up or attend Doctor’s appointments
- Guardianship or Conservatorship services
- Detecting and reporting elder abuse
- Disability and special needs planning
- Wills and Estate planning