INDEPENDENT MEDICARE ADVISORY BOARD
– Section 3403: Independent Medicare Advisory Board
– The purpose of this section is to reduce the per capita rate of growth in the Medicare program.
– If the projected growth rate exceeds the target growth rate for any year (after 2017 the target rate is the nominal gross domestic product per capita growth rate plus one percent), the Board will submit recommendations to reduce the growth rate, and the Secretary will implement the recommendations unless Congress acts.
– The Board may develop and submit advisory reports that may, in years prior to 2020, include recommendations for improvements to payment systems.
This is just the beginning of this document. The entire document is available only to clients and friends of our law firm. If you would like to receive a copy of the entire document, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply promptly including a pdf attachment of the document requested:
1. Name of the document requested
2. Your name
3. Name of your company
4. Your title
5. City and State where your company primarily does business
Please note, requesting a document will add you to our email list. This means you will receive certain emails that we believe may be of interest to our clients and friends. To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from us, please send an email to email@example.com from the email address where you receive our emails.