• The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”) was signed on March 23, 2010.
• Less than one week later, Congress passed the Health Care and Education Tax Credit Reconciliation Act of 2010 (“HCERA”).
• This guide refers to the PPACA, as amended by the HCERA, collectively as the “Act.”
• The Act imposes many new requirements on employer-sponsored group health plans, and this guide highlights some of the key changes made by the Act.
• The effective dates of the changes follow each provision in bracketed text.
II. EMPLOYER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Requirement of Employer Provided Coverage
This is just the beginning of this document. The entire document is available only to clients and friends of our law firm. If you would like to receive a copy of the entire document, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply promptly including a pdf attachment of the document requested:
1. Name of the document requested
2. Your name
3. Name of your company
4. Your title
5. City and State where your company primarily does business
Please note, requesting a document will add you to our email list. This means you will receive certain emails that we believe may be of interest to our clients and friends. To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from us, please send an email to email@example.com from the email address where you receive our emails.