Mark A. Williams
Phone & Fax
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, cum laude, 1998
- B.S./B.A., University of Nebraska, Omaha, 1995
- Major: Decision Science
- Minor: Management Information Systems
- Nebraska, 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska, 1998
- “Starting a New Business Part 1: Should I Buy a Franchise,” May 2011, metroMAGAZINE
- “Starting a New Business Part 2: First Steps,” June 2011, metroMAGAZINE
For questions complex and routine, we’re the ones to call.
Wondering how to best resolve an existing legal or business issue? Want advice on how to best avoid them in the future? Vandenack Weaver is your answer. Our expertise will make the most of your situation (and time and money). Just give us a call at 402.504.1300 or email us today. We’ll set up a time to talk about the challenges (and opportunities) in front of you. No pressure or commitment.